Friday, July 5, 2013
The well designed Mawa Hangers are proudly designed and produced in Munich, Germany. They are made of durable German steel. The German manufacturers of the Mawa Hangers made the hangers to last, which is why they have a 10-year warranty. This German company treats its 50 employees well, by giving them a living wage, benefits, and more.
Germany is not only home to the people that created the Mawa Hanger, but to these well known ideas and products, too:
1. Birkenstock Shoes: If you are in the market for high-end shoes that are comfortable and built to last, Birkenstock shoes are for you. The legendary footbed was designed to resemble a footprint in the sand so that feet are happy the entire time they are inside a pair of Birks.
2. Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Porsche: In the automobile industry, it does not get much better than these three names. Whether you want a sports car or a luxury sedan, these three automakers know how to design a car that has everything that a driver will love.
3. Breitling Watches: This watch brand might not be a household name, but in the world of aviation, it is the only name in watches. These watches have been designed and manufactured in Germany since 1884 and every watch comes with a chronograph.
4. Adidas Sportswear: Adidas is one of the top sportswear companies in the world, outfitting athletes in a variety of sports. From tennis to soccer/football, Adidas is the top European sportswear company and many people all over the world are loyal to this brand because they design attractive, functional, well-made products.
5. Haribo: This candy company has been making sweet treats for over 90 years. The company is responsible for introducing the world to gummy candy and for making the very first gummy bear. Today, Haribo continues to make the world’s tastiest gummy bears and other gummy candy, like gummy soda bottles.
6. Bosch: If you own a car, you probably have a Bosch product inside of it. Bosch has been making products for the home and auto industry since the late 1880s. One of the most popular Bosch products is the spark plug, but Bosch also makes headlights, windshield wipers, TV sets, fuel pumps, power drills, car stereos, and so much more.
7. Leica Camera: This is one of the first and best cameras in the world. These cameras are well known for their role in wars and wartime photography. The Leica lenses and mechanics are highly respected in the photography world for the precision manufacturing, which defines the way that German companies make their products even today.
It is common knowledge that German companies make some of the best products in the world. Whether you are looking for a great tasting beer, juicy bratwurst, attractive beer stein, comfortable pair of shoes, sport-tuned luxury sedan, or durable hangers, you cannot go wrong buying from a German manufacturer.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Mawa Hangers makes the best hangers for all types of shirts, skirts, and jackets. The high-quality German steel and the grippy material keeps clothes from falling off of the hangers. It does not matter what type of shirts you have, they will all hold their shape and stay on Mawa Hangers.
In case you did not know, here is a list of the different types of shirts that you can hang on Mawa Shirt Hangers:
Dress Shirt: When most people think of a shirt that needs to be hung on a hanger, the dress shirt is the first one that comes to mind. This type of shirt has a formal collar, designed to conceal a tie. It also buttons up the front, has long sleeves, and cuffs.
Guayabera: This is dressy shirt for men, but it usually found in tropical climates. This short sleeve shirt usually is made in lightweight linen or cotton fabrics with subtle embroidery.
T-Shirt: While this shirt may not be the first type of shirt that people think of hanging up, they last longer when they are put on hangers. This is one of the most casual and most popular shirts available today. They come in long or short sleeves and in cotton knit fabric.
Camisole: This is a top that only women and girls wear. It is an undershirt, but in warm weather, women wear these alone. They often have a built-in shelf bra and they also usually have spaghetti straps. These hang well on our pink blouse hangers.
Polo Shirt: This pullover short-sleeve shirt is a favorite for many men and women. The polo shirt is made of cotton knit or a polyester fabric. They usually have two or three buttons at the neck and a casual collar. They often have an embroidered logo on one side of the chest.
Henley: This casual shirt looks like a t-shirt, but has more design. They are made of a heavier cotton knit fabric and they also have a placket at the neck with three or four buttons. Where the polo shirt has a collar, the Henley does not have one.
Hoodie: This is the newest name for the sweatshirt, but these always have a hood. They are made of heavyweight cotton knit, polyester, or blend fabric and some hoodies zip up the front. These are popular with high school and college students.
Tunic: These are favorite shirts for women who love to wear long tops with leggings. They usually are loose, but some more modern tunics are fitted. They usually come in either a cotton fabric or a stretchy synthetic fabric. Most tunics do not have any buttons or collars.
Shirtwaist: This is a dress that is cut like a man’s dressy shirt, but it has a full skirt attached to them. They were more popular in previous decades, but some women wear them to work with a dressy jacket or sweater. They hang nicely on our non-slip blouse hangers.
Blouse: This is a dressy top designed for women. They are usually made of flowing fabric and usually come in long sleeves. They button up the front and have a formal collar that is more loose fitting than a man’s dressy shirt.
Baseball Shirt: This casual t-shirt has three-quarter length sleeves in a different color than the body of the shirt. They also usually have a team logo on the front and a number on the back.